We offer the following services:
- Orchestration: We translate your MIDI and/or sequencer files (ProTools, Digital Performer, Logic Pro, Cubase…) into notation software (Sibelius, Finale…) making sure that your musical idea is playable and idiomatic to be performed in the scoring stage or live concert. Depending on your needs, we can also take your sketched idea and develop a full instrumentation score.
- Arranging: We take any pre-existing musical idea and adapt it into any genre, style and instrumentation.
- Transcription and Takedown: We are able to write a musical idea in notation software from a pre-existing sound recording including melody, chord symbols and lyrics.
- Pre-orchestration and MIDI clean-up: We provide a notation software file from a MIDI or sequencer file, with a basic layout of the musical lines. The file will be ready for the orchestrator to speed up and increase the efficiency of his/her process.
- Copying: We prepare clean and ready to sight-read parts for all the musicians in the ensemble from a notation software file that you provide us. Different sizes and configurations available (to USA and Europe music standards).
- Engraving: We finalize your scores and parts ready for editorial publication.
- Music Preparation: We can offer you the whole package from copying to placing the scores on the music stands. With our movable rig, our team will be at the studio ready to make any last minute changes and making sure you take advantage of all your time on the stage.
- Proofreading: We can run through the scores you provide us and double-check with the recording or electronic realization to make sure everything is notated correctly and is error-free.
- Printing and Binding: We offer different paper sizes and options for printing scores and parts. We also bind them and present them accordingly to the characteristics of the ensemble and the project.
- Shipping: We offer a variety of options to deliver the project right to your door. We make sure that they arrive in perfect conditions, by using professional handling.
- Session Librarian: We are available to be at your session, to make sure all musicians get their parts as fast as possible. Efficient sorting in folders makes a big difference in the time spent on getting the music ready.
- Music Supervision: We want to make sure everything is under control, especially on big-scale projects, where a musician you can trust will be in charge of overseeing the whole process, making sure everything runs smoothly and get delivered on time.
Canyamel offers professional publishing services to composers and arrangers. If you are interested on publishing your work with us, send us an email to email@example.com
If you are a performer, conductor or educator looking for a piece, here you will be able to buy full scores and complete sets of parts online in .pdf format for a fast and easy delivery. All files are ready to download immediately after confirmation of payment though PayPal.
Some orchestral materials might only be available to rent.