We offer a wide range of professional music services designed to help artists create high-quality music:
Composition involves creating a new piece of music from scratch, based on your brief or requirements. This may include the creation of a melody, harmony, lyrics, and other musical elements that fit your desired style and mood.
Media scoring involves creating original music compositions to accompany visual media, such as films, TV shows, and commercials. This may include composing themes, cues, and background music that enhance the emotional impact of the visual content.
Music production refers to a range of professional services designed to help musicians, singers, and songwriters create, record, mix, and master high-quality music tracks.
- Recording: This involves capturing performances and sounds using professional recording equipment and software. Session musicians are brought into a project to add live instruments or vocal tracks to a recording.
- Mixing: Mixing involves adjusting the levels, EQ, and effects of individual tracks to create a balanced and cohesive sound.
- Mastering: Mastering is the final step in the production process and involves preparing the mixed tracks for distribution. This includes adjusting the overall volume, EQ, and dynamics, as well as adding metadata and preparing files for various formats.
Music production services are essential to any professional wishing to create high-quality music tracks that are ready for distribution. We work with a wide range of collaborators and can help to ensure that your project is completed on time and within budget and that the final product meets your creative vision and technical standards.
Arranging involves taking an existing piece of music and rearranging it to suit a different instrumentation, style, or mood. This may include adding new harmonies, rhythms, or instruments to create a new version of the original composition.
Orchestration involves arranging a piece of music specifically for an orchestra or other ensemble. This may include selecting appropriate instruments, assigning parts, and creating a full score for the ensemble to perform.
We can translate your MIDI and/or sequencer files from the most commonly used DAWs, including Logic Pro, Cubase, Pro Tools, or Digital Performer into scores using professional notation software like Sibelius, Finale, or Dorico.
- Pre-orchestration and MIDI cleanup: we can edit MIDI or sequencer files to prepare a clean, basic layout of the musical lines and provide a notation file to the orchestrator to increase the efficiency of her process.
- Orchestration: our orchestrator takes the sketched idea and develops it into a fully instrumentated score, making sure that your musical idea is playable and idiomatic to be recorded in the scoring stage or performed in a live concert.
Our team is highly experienced in sample libraries that emulate real instruments and can enhance your MIDI sketch into a fully orchestrated realistic audio mockup.
Music copying and engraving
We create high-quality full scores and parts in both digital and physical formats using professional notation software like Sibelius, Finale, or Dorico. Our copyists and proofreaders have exceptional attention to detail and will ensure that all scores and parts clearly notated and contain all performance indications possible, errors are corrected, and maintain a high standard of design and layout suitable to any sightreading, rehearsal, recording, performance, or publishing situation.
We can engrave and deliver your music in digital or printed format in different configurations according to the project’s needs.
Transcription and takedown
Our highly-trained ears can transcribe music ideas from audio or video recordings including melody, chord symbols, and lyrics, and re-arrange them to suit your needs.
Printing, binding, and shipping
We can deliver printed scores and parts in different sizes, including industry standards 11×17, A3, or 9×12, and common binding techniques like spiral binding, saddle stitching, and accordion-style taping.